Ilisia branch was designed and constructed as a prototype in order to implement and test the Piraeus Bank corporate architectural identity. It demonstrated innovating branch principles-- more -- including
• Customer friendly, customer centered main space
• Curved S-shape counter in the transaction area
• Clear, simple, floating, zoned interior space layout
• Full incorporation of 24-hour service and alternative transaction channels.
Ilisia model branch tested all proposed materials and architectural details, furniture elements, fixtures and lighting as well as the electrical and mechanical systems for the purpose of providing construction and cost information for further standardization.
Following the assessment of the model branch, ERGO 7 Architects created and developed the “Piraeus Bank Corporate Branch Design Manual” that has been applied to the entire bank network since 2001.
Design 2000 • construction 2000
• Architectural design • Interior design • Furniture and special elements design • Construction documents • Cost estimating • Construction consulting and supervision
Client Piraeus Bank S.A. Architect ERGO 7 ARCHITECTS M+E C. Tsantilas
Automation consultant NCR Design Center Europe Lighting consultant Stilvi – G.Paisides Contractor Eltaek S.A. Photographs G. Vrettakos